The Elements armless lounge chair with loom back from Lloyd Flanders features a Lloyd loom 5 x 5 wicker weave that is available in twenty different finishes. This chair is characterized by a simplistic design with a tightly woven wicker form combined with sophisticated stainless steel legs that add style and strength. Constructed of Stainless steel and Lloyd Flanders signature Lloyd loom that requires over 500 spools of fiber strand to create this extremely attractive and durable wicker fabric. To further enhance the durability of Lloyd loom wicker fabric, it is painted and heated in Lloyd Flanders Durium finish to ensure years of use. Elevate your outdoor entertaining experience with the Lloyd Flanders Elements wicker armless lounge chair with loom back.
- Welded all-aluminum frames are corrosion-resistant and extremely durable. These frames require minimal maintenance and should retain their finish for many years of use.
- Wicker will not absorb moisture thus will not expand or contract which can result in weakening and rotting.
- Can be cleaned with warm water and a mild detergent.
- Premium Cloud Cushioning. Constructed from multiple layers of 100% polyester fiber, the cushions are hydrophobic (drains and dries more easily), hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, and mildew-resistant. Premium Cloud Cushioning creates the perfect balance between comfort and support.
- Durium® Modified Polyester Enamel. This unique coating is a melamine cross linked thermoset backing polyester modified with an acrylic copolymer to enhance performance requirements such as exterior durability detergent and chemical resistance.
- Durium® is a high performance coating which is designed to be both hard and flexible.
- Lloyd Flanders® is the original all weather wicker.
- Lloyd Loom® wicker was developed in 1906 and continues to be manufactured in Menominee Michigan.
29.25"H x 30.50"W x 32.50"D
Seat height w/o Cush 12.25"