The Hamptons sofa from Lloyd Flanders is characterized by delicate curves and a 2 x 2 Lloyd loom Wicker Weave creating an understated elegant design that is sure to enhance your outdoor living space. This sofa is constructed of Lloyd Flanders signature Lloyd loom, available in 20 colors, that requires over 500 spools of fiber strand to create this extremely attractive and durable wicker fabric. The overstuffed cushions are extremely comfortable and are available in a large selection of outdoor fabrics. Entertain family and friends with the Hamptons sofa from Lloyd Flanders.
- Welded all-aluminum frames are corrosion-resistant and extremely durable. These frames require minimal maintenance and should retain their finish for many years of use.
- Wicker will not absorb moisture thus will not expand or contract which can result in weakening and rotting.
- Can be cleaned with warm water and a mild detergent.
- Premium Cloud Cushioning. Constructed from multiple layers of 100% polyester fiber, the cushions are hydrophobic (drains and dries more easily), hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, and mildew-resistant. Premium Cloud Cushioning creates the perfect balance between comfort and support.
- Durium® Modified Polyester Enamel. This unique coating is a melamine cross linked thermoset backing polyester modified with an acrylic copolymer to enhance performance requirements such as exterior durability detergent and chemical resistance.
- Durium® is a high performance coating which is designed to be both hard and flexible.
- Lloyd Flanders® is the original all weather wicker.
- Lloyd Loom® wicker was developed in 1906 and continues to be manufactured in Menominee Michigan.
35"H x 80"W x 35"D
Seat height w/o Cush 11.50"H
Arm Height - 24.50"H