Inspired by Michigan's Mackinac Island, Lloyd Flanders Mackinac collection offers romantic styling complemented by natural teak table tops, a rustic weave, and luxurious deep seating cushions. This collection offers the best of all worlds with bar and dining pieces as well as living, deep-seating furniture. Bring the laid back feel and look of Mackinac Island to your backyard with Lloyd Flanders Mackinac collection.
- Welded all-aluminum frames are corrosion-resistant and extremely durable. These frames require minimal maintenance and should retain their finish for many years of use.
- 100% Virgin Vinyl. Lloyd Flanders vinyl furniture is made with 100% virgin vinyl and has no added "filler." This assures that our vinyl will remain soft and pliable through many years of use and will hold its shape. We also include UV inhibitors to help prevent excessive fading.
- Can be cleaned with warm water and a mild detergent.
- Premium Cloud Cushioning. Constructed from multiple layers of 100% polyester fiber, the cushions are hydrophobic (drains and dries more easily), hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, and mildew-resistant. Premium Cloud Cushioning creates the perfect balance between comfort and support.
- Lloyd Flanders® is the original all weather wicker.
- Lloyd Loom® wicker was developed in 1906 and continues to be manufactured in Menominee Michigan.
25"W x 24"D x 16.5"H
Seat height w/o Cush - 12.25"H