The Lloyd Flanders Mandalay chair and a half offers subtle curves and a unique 5 strand weave that entices you to sit back, relax and enjoy the day. This chair is a cross between a love seat and a lounge chair offering extra wide seating. The wide arms and loose back pillows provide maximal comfort and versatility and are available in a large selection of extremely durable outdoor fabrics. This outdoor wicker chair and a half will provide years and years of outdoor entertaining and comfort.
- Welded all-aluminum frames are corrosion-resistant and extremely durable. These frames require minimal maintenance and should retain their finish for many years of use.
- Wicker will not absorb moisture thus will not expand or contract which can result in weakening and rotting.
- Can be cleaned with warm water and a mild detergent.
- Premium Cloud Cushioning. Constructed from multiple layers of 100% polyester fiber, the cushions are hydrophobic (drains and dries more easily), hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, and mildew-resistant. Premium Cloud Cushioning creates the perfect balance between comfort and support.
- Durium® Modified Polyester Enamel. This unique coating is a melamine cross linked thermoset backing polyester modified with an acrylic copolymer to enhance performance requirements such as exterior durability detergent and chemical resistance.
- Durium® is a high performance coating which is designed to be both hard and flexible.
- Lloyd Flanders® is the original all weather wicker.
- Lloyd Loom® wicker was developed in 1906 and continues to be manufactured in Menominee Michigan.
39"H x 49"W x 39"D
Seat height w/o Cush 12"H
Arm Height - 24.00"H