Eligibility for Returns:
We accept returns within 30 days from the date of purchase. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused, in the same condition as received, and in the original packaging.
Certain items are non-returnable, including:
- Personalized, custom, or made-to-order items, such as replacement cushions, special-order upholstery, and mattresses.
- Products bought on sale.
- Products that have been assembled, installed, or not in the original packaging.
- Items postmarked 30 days or more after the delivery date.
Many of the products we offer are customizable, with cushions that are custom made-to-order. As a result, some of the manufacturers we sell do not accept returns of these items (except in the case of incorrect or defective items). Please contact us for more information about returning custom special order or custom items such as cushions.
- To initiate a return, please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-487-8011 to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Clearly state the reason for the return and include your order number and contact information.
- Once you receive the RMA number, securely package the item, including all original accessories and documentation, and mail it to the address provided with the RMA number.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs unless the return is due to our error or a defective product.
Refunds will be issued after the returned item is received, inspected, and approved. It will be processed via the original payment method normally within 5-7 business days (depending on your financial institution) after management’s approval. All returned items are subject to 20% restocking fee.
If you have any questions about our shipping policy or need assistance with your order, please contact our customer service experts at email@example.com or 866-487-8011, or you can use the live chat button on our website.
*Store policies are subject to change without prior notice.